WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: what keeps you in God even in
Replies: 7 Views: 523

light877 1.04.11 - 07:08pm
What is the reason you don't quit God even if you dont have money,when it seems as if there is no change in your situation,when you experience pain after pain,rejection because of your faith.What keeps you going and motivates you? *

light877 1.04.11 - 07:32pm
my painful past keeps me going no matter what.Iam a single parent at the age of 18 I became a mother,my mother had an affair with a married man that's why Iam here,was raised by her alone & at da age of 20 met my father at 1nce in ma life thought things will be better was physical and emotional abused by my step-father s*xually abused by a man who claimed that he loves me.When I met my child's dad it was like I have everything I needed in life could'nt imagine myself without him in my world when he cheated I experienced a pain of losing sam1 I trully and sincerely loved to me there was nothing to hope for,he was my hope and the very 1st man who have ever treated me as a human being.Wow I then lost trust in men was afraid to love again.We are all born with a craving and longing to be loved,appreciated and accepted.When I met a man named Jesus for a very long time in my life I felt as if Iam alive,loved,His unconditional love,grace is the reason I cant quit Him,I have hope in me,experience His unfading love,have everything a woman needs.His grace is sufficient for me one of the reasons Iam still holding on Him,He is my faith,hope,life,joy,peace.He gave me peace that no world could give.He is the healer of my soul.Iam at free at last,feel so alive.Thats my story,what's yours. *

light877 4.04.11 - 05:20pm
love,hope,faith keeps me going.The greatest thng that keeps me going is love.God's love has played a huge role in ma life.Becoz of His love and help I hv managed 2 put aside,let go off those thngs dat affected me negetive naw I have a God I can trust wid my entire life whose always available and always listening to me and helps in my weakness n who undastends me and dnj judge me.There is a lot ahead of me.I regard every negative thng as rubbish becoz of Love. *

endtimes 4.04.11 - 05:58pm
Amen! What a awesome testimony, i can relate to your past very well, and i agree with you wholeheartedly. Jesus is the lover of my soul, He never disappoints me, He is my provider and He is always with me. I experience the same as you. Praise God for your testimony, He is worthy of all praise! Thank you for your wonderful inspiring topic. hug.GIF *

6j0 5.04.11 - 08:20pm
Amen on that light and endtimes.*

Sure! Sure! I agree also with light endtimes. . . . The painful past. . . Got me plat . . Flat on the ground. . . In tears before my MAKER! . . And HE was the 1 who lift me up! . . Know1 else. . . . Thats the reason . . . I Can't live without my SAVIOUR. . . . And from then . . .

I WILL AND CAN'T AND DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU MY KING, I PRAISE YOUR NAME! . . . GLORY! . . GLORY! . . TO . . THE KING OF ALL kings!! . . . THANK YOU FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY FOR YOUR LOVING SON . . . JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! . . . . OH LORD WE love2.GIF YOU!! . . THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR PRESIOUS BLOOD! . . Amen . . . HALALUYA!! . . dance.GIF *

endtimes 5.04.11 - 10:17pm
AWESOME! Our God is an AWESOME God! He is still in control, we never need to fear the future, because God is in it, we never need to regret the past, because God was part of it, we never need to fear in this very present, because God is with us! Halelujah we praise You our King and Savior! dani2.GIF *

light877 6.04.11 - 09:04am
without my painful past I say I'd be still an enermy of God.I thank God abt my past it has brought me near 2 Him and have taught me a lesson abt the world the love of worldy people,and has opened my eyes 2 knw there is a devil who doesnt care abt he came 2 kill,2 destroy and to steal.My past keeps me strong n going.On da oda side it has helped me 2 c da way God sees.I dnt judge people i undastend their pain and i have a cure,that's Jesus.Amen.Thank you 6j0 and u endtimes 4 ur comment. *

omogidi 9.04.11 - 04:55pm
wt will make me going is joy of my salvation and trust in the lord *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search