WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: Eugene Terreblanche murder pre
Replies: 1 Views: 490

endtimes 3.06.11 - 06:35am
Eugene Terreblanche Murder Predicted - God says no Bloodshed in South Africa.
By Marc Bredenkamp
Dear Warriors,
This was the word of the Lord given concerning the death of Eugene Terreblanche and the events that came to pass thereafter!!These events were predicted and His secrets revealed to us in 2009. The predictions of bloodshed and destruction prophesied by many false and mistaken 'prophets' concerning a supposed bloodbath that was to follow, never materialized. When our newspapers splashed this horrific high profile murder on the front pages of our newspapers, I sent a letter out tomany to read, pray and understand. God said there would be no bloodshed!
And so it shall be, although there shall be shakings, althoughthere shall be rumblings, although there shall be crumblings, although there shall be a satanic contradiction, even in the city of Pretoria because of the shaking that shall come. Fora death shall come to this nation, but the Spirit of the Lord says Do not be afraid, for itshall be on the front pages of your newspapers, but the Spirit of the Lord says, Do not be afraid, do not be dismayed, do not be discouraged in that hour. Although there will be wars and even rumours of wars, and eveninSouth Africa, they will suggest that there shall be bloodshed yet again. The Spirit of the Lord saysDont listen to them, phooey to that, because I shall arise for I have found My righteous ones,I have found those who would intercede, I have found those who would pray, I have found those who would prophecy, I have found those who would praise me andGod says I am going to breathe upon this nation. Yes, even in thecity of Pretoria. I am going to turn everything around.I am going to turn everything around says God.
Watch the second half of the year. For there shall be an about turn, there shall be a u-turn. Evenin the economy. Dont despair, for the citizens of the Kingdom have arisen. Not the kingdoms ofthis world, but the Kingdom of God. And these citizens have arisen and they shall go and theyshall advance the kingdom of God. And they shall take it with force. They shall seize and they shall occupy and My banner shall be erected. And my wounded warriors shall rise up and it shall be the very garments that I shall use, as the fuel for the fire against the enemy. Why can it not be? For those of you who have lost much command the blessings. Command the blessings that are associated with your covenant and watch me now says God For this is Myturn now. Its My turn. Says God.And I will do what I want to do.And who is he who says no to Me? You cannot say no to Me. I will do what I want to do because I am Sovereign.
Therefore listen Pretoria, there is the sound, the sound like the sound of a mighty rushing wind, and these regions, even into the West Rand, I have gone and I have visited. I have been from congregation to congregation. I have stood in your midst and I have watched and I have looked to see. And even though some did not understand the hour, northe time of their visitation, I have been visiting churches in the land. And now says God, See, I will release the sound, yesthe sound like the sound of the mighty rushing wind, and once again my fire shall come upon Mypeople and there shall be a passion, and there shall be a zeal,and they will rise up, unafraid, and they shall be the sound of the roar of the lion of the tribe ofJuda that shall arise in this nation.
And even in Africa they shall look at South Africa and say What happened, we thought nothing good can come of South Africa, well they said the same about My Son. They said Nothinggood can come out of Nazareth, but they did not understand thatI have the power to make things right when there is wrong. So I am going to change many thingsin this land, even the laws of thisland I will change, for I have begun to move by My Spirit, there have been too many prayers and the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the loved ones and the believers and the beloved of the Lord have come up before Me. Therefore God says Watch this thing now. I will reciprocate and I will respond. Your prayers and your giving have come up before me as a memorial and I am ready to do a new thing on the planet. Yes, a new thing even in your city. Yes a new thing, a new thing in this land.Get ready, for the old shall begin to die off, andwhen you see the death of prominent leaders of the nationsof this world, take note of these things as a sign,it is a sign My child, yes it is a sign that I am about to do something brand new on this planet and I have marked you to receive the powerof My Holy Spirit in this hour. Therefore rejoice, and again I sayrejoice!
Blessings,
Marc
March 16 at 6:30pm *

6j0 4.06.11 - 12:00pm
Amen! My love2.GIF!!

We not let satan bring us a lie! We stand firm on the WORD OF GOD!!YES.GIF

HUG.GIF

X X X *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON