WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: --PROPHECY ALERT----!!
Replies: 19 Views: 2679

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:21am
PROPHETIC ALERT - Earthquakes, Change In The Middle East, Durban Shakes ... Predicted by Marc Bredenkamp
By Marc Bredenkamp
Dear Warriors,
I just want to update you on certain prophecies in the news. God has been giving us glimpses and previews of future events as 'signs', in order for us to understand His plans, purposes and will for the Church in this hour. As well as His next course of events for South Africa. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:25am
God is desperately trying to get our attention by revealing these events to us beforehand so that we can align ourselves with His plans for this time as well as to stand in the gap as intercessors. Below are just some excerpts from many of the predictions being released from the platformat Destiny during the Sunday Night Revival Services. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:27am
Like many others around the world, we too are saddened by the loss of precious lives due to some of the following events.
A Shaking In Durban as a Sign -Prophecy Given 21.5.2007
You shall see a shaking even in the city.Yes, the city of Durban. Yes, in this region you shall see ashaking andthat shall be a sign for you to know that the shakingbegins in the highest levels,and I shall take it to the politicians and I shall take it to them....I have begun in other nations and I shall begin here. Youve asked for change. Youve asked Me to heal your land and so I shall. The change shall begin. It shall happen speedily, it shall happen quickly and you shall know that IAM the Lord Your God.
In this prophecy delivered from the platform at Destiny, God reveals to us that there will be a 'shaking' in the city of Durban. This 'shaking' will be a sign that a 'shaking' begins in the highest political levels. God shook the earth in the city of Durban and inthe region of Umhlanga towards the end of 2010. This was to prepare us for the shakings that we are presently experiencing in the Middle East. God is shaking the highest levels of politics. Justas God is shaking the politicians in the North of Africa, so shall He shake our politicians and bring change, it has already begun. However, I do not see the same levels of violence nor revolutionary action taking placein South Africa to produce change. In the same prophecy God shares the following with us. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:30am
Great change is coming to this nation. Great, great change. For the winds of change have begun to blow. It shall start at the top. There shall be change but do not fear. Do not fear My children.For I shall forever be near. (These prophecies are available at Destiny's website - [URL]www.destiny.co.za[/URL] ) *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:32am
According to some reports fromDurban North right up to Richards Bay, there was a shaking of the earth, which lasted around two seconds. - A News Report that appeared in 'The Ridge Online' - Website link for article:[URL]http://theridgeonline.co.za/durban-north-earth-tremor/[/URL] *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:52am
Change is Coming To The Middle East - Prophecy Given 25.7.2010
Once again Israel shall arise. Because God has arisen. God shallnot forever remain silent. But change is coming to the middle east. Change is coming to the middle east.
There have been quite a few prophetic utterances concerning the nation of Israel that have come forth from the platform of Destiny. In the above prophetic word God was talking about a season of reprieve and that He would not forever remain silent concerning the enemies of Israel and that change would come to the Middle East. This is being revealed on all your major news networks at this point in time. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:54am
The British Prime Minister has said that momentous changes are taking place in the Middle East and North Africa. Speaking to the Kuwaiti Parliament, David Cameron said in the wake of the uprisings in Tunisia and Egypt that history was sweeping through the region. - A News Report That Appeared In The '4rfv.co.uk' *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:56am
The god's of The East Will Come Down - Prophecy Given 26.9.2004
Do you think that I will not have my say? says the Lord. Do you think that I will not speak, do you think I am afraid to speak against the gods of the east? Do you think that I am afraid? No, I am not afraid. And I will strike the god of the east down and I will, in many of your lifetimes bring a great revival amongst the Islamic nations of this world....Yes, those nations that would rise up against you, shall be in grave danger, yes grave danger. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:58am
In this prophecy I originally predicted the re-election of President George W Bush. There were many issues concerning theUnited States of America that were addressed one of them being the god's of the East. We need to understand as Christians that behind many wicked, false, tyrannical, dictatorial leadership,there are demonic forces operating. Many of these dictators literally see themselves as demi-gods. We see many of them being toppled in the present season. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 11:59am
Winds of Change For The Church -Prophecy Given 9.12.2007
When you read of the winds that shall blow, and the winds that shall shake, surely it shall bea sign to you that it is time to awake. Yes, awake, says the Spirit, out of your slumber...Forthere shall be the season, the time and the knowledge that now My Spirit shall come upon you in a far greater way, and My Spirit shall give you the ability tosay, and My Spirit shall give you the ability to be of the Way, and My Spirit shall give of you the ability to rise up and to perform signs and the wonders andmiracles. For there has been a sacrifice of praise, there has beena sacrifice of intercession, there has been a sacrifice of substance,there has been a sacrifice of life blood, there has been a sacrifice, and God says, I will not be silent any longer. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 12:01pm
In this prophecy God was sharing with us an incredible move of the Spirit that would begin to take place through the church in this nation of South Africa. One of the signs that would be presented would be winds and this would necessitate that we no longer remain in a state of spiritual apathy or slumber. For there would be a season that would come upon us and we were to prepare for that time. That time is now! *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 12:05pm
It took less than seven minutes for tornado-like winds and heavy rains to devastate the areaof Molweni, near Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, on Friday, reducing hundreds of RDP houses to rubble and leaving eight people dead...This is the kind of stuff you see on TV wheretornados have hit places overseas.Hundreds of people were injured, many with broken limbs, and ambulances were kept busy taking the injured to nearby hospitals. - A News Report That Appeared In The 'IOLNews' Bulletin -Website link for article: [URL]http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/tornado-kills-eight-rips-rdp-homes-up-1.424425[/URL] *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 12:06pm
Another Earthquake - Prophecy Given 20.2.2011
And see, God says, now I will heal your land and I will begin todo great and mighty things, and you shall read about it even in the media...For there shall be a split even in the earth. God says,I will do a sign. I will cause an earthquake, yes I will cause an earthquake, yes another one in this year and I shall do it speedily, because I want you to know that I am doing some very special things for you. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 12:09pm
The entirety of this prophecy dealt with many subjects concerning South Africa. During the prophecy God gave me a preview of events that would take place in the earth. While prophesying, I saw a split in the earth, which spoke to me of an earthquake. I beleive that there will be an earthquake in South africa. This will, however, not be as destructive as the present earthquakes presently being witnessed around the earth. The second event I saw was one of horrific destruction and calamityof epic proportions in the earth. I prophesied that there would be'another' earthquake, which I saw clearly was not for South Africa. This Prophecy began to unfold speedily as the earth shook around the globe, startingon the Monday after I propheciedconcerning earthquakes, in New Zealand on 22 February 2011 (local time), and this word continues to unfold on our tv screens with the recent cataclysmic earthquake in Japan.This preview was given so that we would recognize it as a sign that God will now heal our land and begin to do great and mighty things. -You can listen tothe whole prophecy online at [URL]www.destiny.co.za[/URL] - Sermon Title: Unusual Faith, Sunday - 20 February 2011 PM Service. *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 12:11pm
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.
These are just some of the prophecies that have already come to pass. From presidential elections in the U.S.A to change in the laws of the land in South Africa. Stay connected for furtherupdates concerning the secrets of the Lord. We will shortly be uploading over 60 prophetic utterances that have come forth over the last 10 years concerningfuture events, on our new website and my personal blog.
In His Love,
Marc. *

6j0 3.06.11 - 03:27pm
My love, this is a WOW TOPIC! wow.GIF JUST LOVE IT!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS SURELY PROUD WHAT U DOING FOR HIS KINGDOM!!YES.GIF

good2.GIF

hug.GIF *

endtimes 3.06.11 - 05:29pm
mwah.GIF my darling, thank you curtsey.GIF *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

Create Your Own App Store

topTop