WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: THE GREAT I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IT I
Replies: 4 Views: 1684

leonado1 14.05.12 - 09:34pm

Ever since then people have failed to realize that there is just one God with three offices or manifestations. They know there is one God according to Scripture, but they try to make it the fantastic theory that God is like a bunch of grapes; three persons with the same Divinity shared equally by all. But it plainly says here in Revelation that Jesus is That Which Is, That Which Was, and That Which Is to Come. He is the Alpha and Omega, which means that He is the A to Z or THE ALL OF IT. He is everythingthe Almighty. He is the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star, the Righteous Branch, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. He is God, Almighty God. ONE GOD.[71] * *

leonado1 14.05.12 - 09:36pm
THE GREAT I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IT IS JESUS OF THE NEW TESTAMET. *

way2go 22.06.14 - 05:44pm
Incorrect, Jesus is NOT the ALPHA and OMEGA in Revelation. God Himself states that. There are more than one person speaking. In the original writings, they did not use commas or full stops. One sentence can run into another. Only God Almighty is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Jesus speaks about being the first and the last, as regards his resurrection from the dead. He was DIRECTLY resurrected as the first to go to heaven from earth, and the last to be resurrected by God. Jesus Christ then resurrects everyone else. That is what it means. *

way2go 22.06.14 - 05:49pm
Jesus is NOT the Almighty God, since Almighty God does not have another God over Him. Read John 20:17, and Revelation 3:12. The term 'god' can be used for one who has power and authority, not that they are GOD ALMIGHTY. - Psalm 82:6, John 10:34-36. Take note of verse 36 when Jesus said ''I am God's Son'' or ''I am the Son of God''.... No, he is NOT God Almighty. JEHOVAH, the Father is God Almighty. *

way2go 22.06.14 - 05:57pm
And when Jesus said ''I AM'' in some translations (rendered such by biased trinitarians) he was NOT saying he was the I AM (I AM THAT I AM) in Exodus 3:14. He was simply saying he existed before Abraham. Other translations render Jesus as saying ''Before Abraham I was'' or ''I existed''. Proper rendering of scripture gives correct understanding. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search